I did it...

I managed to get through my first live one hour radio show, just! It was a little stressful but I enjoyed it so much. I was so worried I would press the wrong button and go off air, but I didn't! Woo! Again, I appreciate how supportive everyone has been and I have received the loveliest messages of support too as well as positive feedback, so thank you!

I am super excited to have been asked to do a 3 hour show on my own, this Wednesday which is tomorrow (22nd June) 1-4pm. I wasn't entirely sure how I am going to manage to fill 3 hours, but I have been working on it yesterday so hopefully it will be engaging for anyone that would like to listen. You definitely have to be creative, whether it be writing articles or thinking of content for a radio show. I will keep my eyes peeled for future topics I can talk about, but if anyone does have any ideas, please do let me know!! Once I have got a little more comfortable with doing my shows, I would love to do some interviews with various people on different topics and also interview local bands and play their content. I think that would be pretty exciting!

I just thought this would be a good place to keep you all updated with my little 'radio journey', but it is also something I can look back on in the future.

Anyway, if you do fancy listening to me tomorrow (Wednesday) 1-4pm, you can find the station in the following ways:
  • Tune in the old fashioned way on your radio, on 96.8FM
  • Download the 'Tune In' app from the App Store or google play and then type in 'Erewash Sound'.
  • You can also listen through the website if you click here: http://www.erewashsound.com

Again, I appreciate anyone who tunes in to my show! It made me so happy last week to know that even just a handful of people enjoyed my content in my first live hour. So thank you! Hopefully I can continue to do so.

With love always,

 Emma ♡ x

No comments

Back to Top