Products I have been loving...

Recently, I went to Boots to purchase a few bits and bobs, so I wanted to share some of my favourites with you.

First up is a perfume which I discovered back in around December. I had used a fragrance which I loved (Fame, by Lady Gaga) for a few years, but felt like I needed a change. So I purchased 'Ghost Eclipse' which I did wear for a while, but I wasn't fully enjoying the scent. Then I discovered 'Rose by Paul Smith'. Initially, I was drawn to the name of the perfume, seeing as roses are my favourite flower, both scent wise and appearance wise. So this perfume appeared perfect for me, as well as Paul Smith being a Nottingham designer too. I recently used up the entire 100ml bottle, which retails for around £57.00, but I usually try to purchase perfumes when they are on offer, which this was in Boots for £25.00. What I love about this scent is that it is fairly strong, but fresh at the same time meaning that it does last all day. It doesn't run out as quickly as some other fragrances and you don't have to keep topping it up. People often compliment me on this scent too, so I would definitely recommend it.

Next up is the Real Techniques Stippling brush by Sam & Nic. I am a huge fan of their YouTube channel 'Pixiwoo', but they also have their own range of Make-Up brushes which are of extremely high quality. I already have the Powder Brush and the Blush Brush, which I love because they apply powders really well. I also like how easy they are to clean, which is great for me as I try to clean my brushes as regularly as I can due to having acne prone skin. The brush hairs don't fall out either! I ordered a Stippling Brush from Amazon, which was super cheap, around the £3 mark. This was a huge mistake, as obviously I got the quality which I paid for. The brush hairs were falling out everywhere. So I decided to purchase a brush I knew was going to be of high quality which was the Real Techniques Stippling brush, which applies my foundation flawlessly, allowing for a full coverage to fully mask my acne scaring. Well done Real Techniques, once again I am a happy customer.

I have really enjoyed using the Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Shampoo and Conditioner. Since having my hair cut into a 'Lob' around a month ago, I have found I am using much more heat on my hair than when it was longer. I love my hair this length, but if left natural, it does tend to go a little crazy. Therefore I had noticed my hair looking a little dull and not very hydrated. But after using this shampoo and conditioner, even after the first wash, my hair was much more hydrated and softer. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry/frizzy hair!


Finally is the Soap and Glory Hand Food. This is another re-purchase because I love it so much. I suffer from dry hands all year round, but with this product my hands are always super soft. I apply it religiously every night before bed, to keep my hands soft and moisturised. What I love about this formula is that it absorbs really well into your hands, and unlike other hand creams I have used, it doesn't leave that horrible oily feeling which everyone hates.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this little blog post on some of the products I have been loving and hopefully you can give them a try and love them as much as I do.

Emma ♡ x 

No comments

Back to Top