I've started a blog!

Hello!
Now, I am completely new to this whole blogging thing, but seeing as my AS level exams are pretty much done, (apart from one) I thought that it would be something I can do to keep myself occupied. Hopefully I can keep it up! It's a little challenge for myself.
If you are reading this but don't know me very well, I'm really interested in a future career in the media; whether it be journalism or broadcasting. TV and Radio is ideally the path I'd like to take, but you never know what else could crop up along the way!  I've nearly finished a radio presenter training course and you can find my articles in the Grapevine, a local magazine distributed around the local area. Quite frankly, I love writing and anything to do with presenting.

I hope to have some regular readers of this blog, and I'd be very grateful if people return to read it. I haven't decided specific topics to write about, but I think it will mainly be lifestyle and a more chatty version of my articles. Having my articles published is a great privilege and I enjoy coming up with ideas to write about. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside when people come up to me saying I made them think differently about a situation or phoning my Nan saying how much they enjoyed my piece. This will be a little space where I can write more frequently. I've been wanting to write a blog for a while, but just haven't really had the time!
 
So I guess we will see where this blog leads! It might be a little random while I find my feet, but I'd really appreciate it if you could give my blog a follow to see what I am getting up to. I have written 3 posts including this one before I made my blog live, so that there is some content available to read!
 
Emma ♡ x


Also, a huge Thank You to Steph who was incredibly helpful when I was setting up my blog. Go and check out her beautiful blog here: http://lovestephx.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments

  1. Thank you for the kind words. I really enjoyed reading the first three posts you have up and look forward to the future posts! The post bout exam stress was particularly useful. Good luck on your blogging adventure, I'll be supporting you all the way <3 x

    Steph/Love Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top